[linux-audio-user] Initialization for RME firmware

David Stephens linuxrootuser at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 21:34:26 EST 2004

I am getting the following message on my system.

<4>ALSA sound/pci/rme9652/hdsp.c:5074: card initialization pending :
waiting for firmware

The question is how do I get the firmware uploaded the Multiface I/O breakout?

ALSA Version is as follows
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.4.
Compiled on Oct 14 2004 for kernel 2.6.5-7.111-default.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thank

David
--
"When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to
step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of