[linux-audio-user] music made with linux

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Dec 7 13:04:32 EST 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 09:54:05PM -0800, Barton Bosch wrote:
> >    You're right.  I haven't listened to it in so long I forgot.  That's
> >the only Who album (big black CD) that I have.  IMHO the best album they
> >ever did and one of the best rock albums of all time.
>
> Live at Leeds, Jan, Live at Leeds.

+9999

1970-1971 was the band's peak, no question.
To do concerts like the one documented on "Leeds" (get the
special edition which contains the entire concert), with no
overdubs or pitch correction or backing tracks or any other
modern concert "cheats", and to follow it immediately with
"Who's Next"... an unbelievable feat.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com