[OT] music made without linux, was Re: [linux-audio-user] music made with linux

Rick Taylor RickTaylor at Speakeasy.Net
Tue Dec 7 04:50:03 EST 2004

Personally, I think "Quadrophenia" was their best. You might try "Meaty,
Beaty, Big and Bouncy" {greatest hitsish}, "Sell Out", "Happy Jack" or "Magic
Bus" {Which might be as close as you'll get to "Live at Leeds" in terms of
bluesiness.} "My Generation"'s pretty good as well. I like their older stuff
though... I think they got a bit too polished later on. I think "Tommy" was
incredible and don't really care for "Who's Next" {"Behind Blue Eyes" is
great... "Won't get fooled again" would seem great to me if I'd not heard it
three zillion times.} I sort of lost interest after Quadrophenia. The Ramones
and their ilk had come into being. :} {"Polish" is for the birds.}

--
www.RTaylor-Design.Com