[linux-audio-user] the Linux soundapps pages redux

Austin aacton at yorku.ca
Wed Dec 8 12:26:09 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 17:08 +0000, Steve Harris wrote:
> Edits by anonymous users needs to be acked by someone, registered users
> edits go up immediatly IIUC. I think this is roughly how wikipedia works.

Our wiki ( http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/wiki ) is only editable by
registered users, but anonymous users can of course ask for
registration.  It works very well.  It allows for wiki syntax or html or
a combination of both.  I think all the users (ca. 100) are quite happy
with it.  (I think we're using "twiki".)

Austin