[linux-audio-user] Fervent Software, "Studio to Go"

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sat Dec 11 12:37:15 EST 2004

Last Saturday 11 December 2004 14:05, Rob was like:
> On Saturday 11 December 2004 06:54, tim hall wrote:
> > Last Saturday 11 December 2004 05:33, Rob was like:
> > > Has anyone heard of Fervent Software?
> >
> > Some of us are familiar with their work. ;-)
>
> I assume that means some people behind it are LAU subscribers,
> but searching my local archive for the word "fervent" only
> turned up the adjective, not the proper noun.

I believe so, yes. But as they have not made any official announcement to this
list yet, I think I should leave it up them to say any more. ;-) Suffice it
to say, it's likely to be a good product and to be done with the interests of
the LA community at heart.

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk