[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] announce-list policy

martin rumori lists at rumori.de
Sun Dec 12 07:45:42 EST 2004

hi *,

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 01:58:08PM +0200, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> My suggestion is that we drop this policy altogether: announcements should
> be sent to LAA and optionally to LAD and/or LAU. At least I've always had

totally agreed.  being subscribed to another mailing list does not
harm as long as the policy is clear and respected by everybody.

i'd vote for an announce-only list and very few major announcements on
LAD and LAU as well.

i am currently not subscribed to LAU, but when i used to, the
announcement crosspostings between LAD and LAU were already much more
tedious than a single announce list would have been.

bests,

martin