[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Downloadable Linux Audio Live CD ISO

Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Mon Dec 13 12:43:47 EST 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Mark Knecht wrote:

> I burned a copy of this yesterday. It was fun to look at a coupl eof
> apps that I hadn't spend any time with. To me it seemed like an
> off-beat set of apps to focus on, but certainly interesting.

it certainly (and intentionally) focuses on interactive apps that
immediately make a lot of noise ;-) Would be cool to extend it in a way to
also offer simple mouse click access e.g. to Ardour, MusE, including the
required HowTos. (Live distro designers, are you listening ? ;-)
However this might then also require automatic mounting of HDD partitions
(which can be done, see e.g. Knoppix).

Greetings,
           Matthias

--