[linux-audio-user] Fwd: [Fwd: Wiki Spam Report]

Hans Fugal fugalh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:25:19 EST 2004

There have been some differing opinions on whether a wiki will attract
spam and what to do about it. Here's a message about what the
RubyGarden wiki has experienced and done. Some of you may be familiar
with Ruby, and know that it is an extremely cool language but not
(yet) as popular as other languages like perl, python, Java, etc. If
you haven't heard of it, well that just attests to its not being a
major player in the language market (yet). Yet they struggle with wiki
spam.