[linux-audio-user] TAKE ACTION - Thread on RME - additional notes

David Stephens linuxrootuser at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:15:46 EST 2004

Nothing like being too polite... found one problem with my system the
primary sound card a Creative Labs Audiology sound card had major
issues and is now residing in the trash can.    Now to get my RME's
working! Will post more information when I get things straightened and
working.

--
"When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to
step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of