[linux-audio-user] FM7 ?

Andres Cabrera andres at geminiflux.com
Wed Dec 15 16:27:01 EST 2004

Hi Shayne,
I've had problems with my serial codes for Absynth, I wanted to know if
you experienced something similar. I used my second authorization from
the website to activate Absynth on linux, since the codes for windows
did not work. Then I did an update of wine, and it asks me for new
codes, and neither of my other two codes work. Has this happened to you?
I am on PlanetCCRMA (FC1) wine 20041019.

Andrés