Kai Vehmanen kvehmanen at eca.cx
Wed Dec 15 20:25:59 EST 2004

Hello all,

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> Ok, I've been now testing a new, semi-realtime, mechanism to archive the
> lists. What's important is that this is something I can support also in
> the future, so the archiving can continue for all three lists.
[...]
> What I'm missing now is web space. I'd need:

based on the replies so far, I've now accepted Fernando's offer to host
the list archives at CCRMA. As they are already hosting the PlanetCCRMA
website and repositories, I guess the LAA/LAD/LAU lists fit nicely there.

And a big thanks to all who offered to provide hosting for the archives:

- Oliver Thuns
- Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
- Paul Brossier
- Eric Dantan Rzewnicki / Radio Free Asia

As always, it's nice to see how the la? community reacts in these
situations.

... but now back to the more interesting topics. :)

--
 http://www.eca.cx
 Audio software for Linux!