[linux-audio-user] How-to for Recording on Ardour : Ans Query

ish at sarai.net ish at sarai.net
Thu Dec 16 01:57:28 EST 2004

thanks joq for going through the how to....
And as you had said that Audio 3 will be a mono track is not
true..>because>> Audio 3(out 1/out 2) is a stereo track..... i m recording
guitar on Audio1 (track1) and Audio 2, so they both are mono... and i m
then putting the output of the master track (after these two tracks are
recorded) into jamin>>> ie master is stereo which will go into jamin
(left/right) stereo... then im taking the balanced/mastered out(stereo) of
jamin and connectin it to 'Audio 3' , so , hence Audio 3 becomes
stereo.... and so we are exporting a stereo audio file...

i have understood your point completely ..  are you saying that if we have
2 mono channels we put one on the left and the other on the right while we
export ..?

...#ish