[linux-audio-user] (OSS vs. RME) vs. (OSS + RME) [slightly OT]

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Fri Dec 17 00:03:49 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 22:48 -0500, Dave Robillard wrote:
> But more importantly, is it really necessary to revive this nonsense
> again?  This awful thread finally dies and now this...

Agreed.  I think that everyone has made their opinion clear WRT the
status of closed source Linux drivers.  At this point there's nothing
more to do than for the people who bought or might buy RME hardware to
let RME know how they feel.  If that changes their mind, great, if not,
take your business elsewhere.

Lee