[linux-audio-user] FM7 ?

Matthew Allen mtallen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:41:05 EST 2004

I will jump in here to. My first major synth purchase was an SY-99,
and I currently own an FS1-r and 2 TG-77's. Alas all 3 of them are
collecting dust due to FM7 and a couple of custom PD patches I have
built. But I am a serious FM junky. The crazy noises and squels I
could get my TG77's to produce still makes me smile, particularly when
you forced the oscillators into territory they didn't want to go and
got once osc to alias its output, and then fed the aliased output into
a new oscilator, thats still something I have had a heard time
reproducing with software.

 I suppose I should dig them out of storage.

m.