[linux-audio-user] RME Multiface again..

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 11:12:16 EST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:38:28 +0000, Jamie Bullock <jamie at postlude.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear list,

> 1/ The no audio can be heard from the Multiface unless the HDSPmixer app
> has been opened once.

My HDSP 9652 is the same way. I also have to run hdspconf once and set
the sampling rate to 44.1K by hand as it always comes up in 48K mode
when Linux starts.

I don't know how to fix either of these, although I suspect that some
aconnect command in a script might help with your specific issue.

Possibly the DVD clicks are due to the sampling rate being wrong?

Good luck,
Mark