[linux-audio-user] [admin] Re: Stopping Reply-to munging

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Mon Feb 2 12:58:02 EST 2004

On Monday 02 Feb 2004 5:47 pm, Steve Harris wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 06:37:28 +0100, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > So: *If* there is another vote in the future, count me in as
> > anti-munger. If not, well, then not.
>
> Yeah, same here.

Aye.  I don't give a crap which is more convenient -- the fact that
the consequences of getting it wrong are so much more serious on a
munged list is enough of a reason to dislike it.  You don't have to
see very many instances of people accidentally announcing the breakup
of their marriages (yes, seen that) or airing their business
grievances publically before you decide a bit of convenience is just
not a good enough reason.

Chris