[linux-audio-user] Features / requirements for new soundapps page

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Feb 2 21:34:54 EST 2004

Hi!
  Another nice feature would be, to get a nullable entry for text/gui in
a database (if you use one). So it could be left blank if unknown and
gradually filled.
  I think this feature would be cool, for blind users as well as those who'd
just like a text-app for a specific purpose. I often see a program and think:
Wow, that's great! And than when I'm configuring and compiling it, I realise
it is GUI-controlled.
  Just an idea... - If it could be considered: great! If not: it's ok...
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide