[linux-audio-user] zipper noise during playback

Rocco linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Fri Feb 6 12:43:11 EST 2004

daniel at mondodesigno.com wrote:
>>But when I introduce playing a sound file along with "monitoring"
>>(the above example), then the rumbling starts.

> Could this be an analogue feedback problem then?
>
> Cheers
>
> Daniel

Things are way to convoluted on my system even start thinking about
what's going on. I'm just going to strip everything away and start all
over with a more simplier set-up. Currently, I'm manipulating tkeca
(front end to ecasound) to do things it wasn't designed to do...
exporting to .ecs file to study it... There's the two card set-up with
capture set to re-direct to the second card... In keeping up with the
latest releases of ecasound, I now have 2 different "rc" files...

It's a long story, but I'm going to strip everything down and start from
a more basic set-up. Thanks for inquiring though...

Rocco