[linux-audio-user] Re: Fedora with Alsa drivers and audio applications #2

Gustavo Zamorano S. gzsuniq at cableonda.net
Sun Feb 8 19:48:55 EST 2004

Hello!
I want to report now that my bttv848 chip based TV card is working fine now.
I loaded the bttv module with card and tuner parametres pointing to my
card's model and chip.  Now I can see and hear cable TV channels as well
as radio stations.  I downloaded xawtv 3.90.

GZS

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat Fedora Core 1 Linux server

       .-.                    Gustavo Zamorano S.
     .-. |

           `--.____.--'       mailto:gzsuniq at cableonda.net

Registered Linux user number 320898
Machine Registration number  205692