[linux-audio-user] Sticker/Logo "Made with Linux" ?

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Mon Feb 9 04:51:28 EST 2004

Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Hello,
>
> are there legal usable Logos arround with "Made with Linux"
> or somthing like this ?

well, the tux can be used freely of course (just google for tux and
larry ewing for the exact terms of use). and there's always the LAD
logo (http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/misclogo.php3).

> I have Sticker 25x25mm (flat and with lens effect) with "Debian inside"
> for my Computers and now I like to get one for the Sound...
>
> I have a printing-office by hand, which has done the "Debian" Sticker
> and now I like to make the "Made with Linux" Sticker...
> (I can get it very cheap with realy good quality...)

are you coming to the linux audio developers' conference
(http://zkm.de/lad/)?
if yes, you might want to bring a bunch of those, if they look good,
they'll sell like hotcakes :) i'd really like to have "linux audio"
lens-effect stickers on my machines!

and we might also use them as give-aways on linuxtag this year.
can you put some designs on the web if you get around to?
if i like it, i might buy a hundred or so...

best,

jörn

--
"I never use EQ, never, never, never. I previously used to use mic
positioning but I've even given up on that too."

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)