[linux-audio-user] is it likely that JACK get included in any ofthese distros? what about SC?

felipe filippo at email.it
Mon Feb 9 20:45:27 EST 2004

Hi,

Jack is already part of mandrake, demudi and "planet" AFAIK. Since I do
practice Santeria and I have got a crystal ball... I can tell that audio
(and multimedia) is going to turn into one of the strong points for linux
(it already is for me).

Thanks to all of the linux audio developers out there!

felipe