[linux-audio-user] DSP2000 C-PORT and MIDI input

Lukas Degener AFBLukas at gmx.de
Thu Feb 12 15:10:09 EST 2004

I just bought the same card, and i have the same problem.
I also found several other reports on this using google.
Is there any info on wether this is fixed in the current alsa release?
(i'm still using 0.9.8 since libasound-1.x.x is not yet in Debian's
testing branch)

comments greatly apreciated,
Lukas