[linux-audio-user] Re: Need a new soundcard or more ;-)

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at freenet.de
Fri Feb 13 10:56:10 EST 2004

Am 2004-02-12 19:07:26, schrieb lee at fallingforward.net:
>I have a PCI M-Audio 1010-LT and USB Emagic 2|6 in the same system. Both
>work very well, although my cheap motherboard's USB bus craps out
>sometimes with heavy system load.
>
>-lee

This is not a Sound-Card this is a Dinosaurus !!!

;-)

I have called DDD-Music in Freiburg/Gemany and it is 320 € - ufff....
I think, this System ist what I like ;-)

OK, need an external "Terratec Phono PreAmp" (80 €) for my record-
player but, I think, I must save my money three or four month more...

I was calculating with a maximum of 150 €...

Or does anyone have a cheaper resource ?

Greetings
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org/