[linux-audio-user] Hammerfall help

linux-audio-user at k--b.org linux-audio-user at k--b.org
Tue Feb 17 00:43:23 EST 2004

	Hello.  I have a new Hammerfall 9652 card that I am trying to set up with DeMuDi 1.1.0.  Before, lspci listed the card as:

"Multimedia audio controller: Xilinx Corporation: Unkown device 2fc4 (rev 03)"

but then I moved it to a different PCI slot and now lspci says:

"Multimedia audio controller: Xilinx Corporation RME Digi9652 (Hammerfall)"

	I think that's a good sign.  However, /etc/init.d/alsa start gives:

"Starting ALSA (version 0.9.8):PCI: Found IRQ 9 for device 02:0b.0
 PCI: SHaring IRQ 9 with 00:1f.4
 RME Digi9652/Digi9636: no cards found
 rme9652-failed"

	Now that the card registers in lspci, I have hope that the card is working... but I don't know what to try next.  Can anyone please help?  Thank you in advance.

	Kris Bergstrom

--
H5n9d0+5