[linux-audio-user] debian sarge/demdui for audio (was Re: Jackstart - realtime capabilities issues)

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Tue Feb 17 16:34:47 EST 2004

looooong on what hardware and how much diskspace?

Maybe your approach would be better for me, too ... How much more
unstable than testing is unstable? (if that makes any sense ... )

Do you use the debian alsa packages as well? what about jack and
your other applications, like pd for instance?

-Eric Rz.