[linux-audio-user] suggested Window Manager good for audio?

RTaylor ricktaylor at speakeasy.net
Thu Feb 19 00:40:12 EST 2004

Mark Knecht <markknecht at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 16:58, Erik Steffl wrote:

> >    mc (in xterm) kicks ass (by default tab changes panels/widgets, esc
> > tab does autocompletion in all dialogs where the files/directories are used)

> <hehe!!> Good old mc. I forgot about that. No stinking GUI. Just good
> old names.
>
> How do I do a drag & drop in mc?

 It's {drag and drop} unnecessary... just slow and awkward and a bit less than
precise.}.  Mc comes in Cygwin as well.

For audio... this shows major potential:
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~pi9s-nnb/monk/index.html
--
 See these tears so blue. An ageless heart that can never mend.
 Tears can never dry. A judgement made can never bend.