[linux-audio-user] Some music made with Linux

Tobias Ulbricht up5a at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Feb 19 15:10:26 EST 2004

hi pete.

sounds great. not my style (ego-shooter fits quite well) but its amazing...

btw. for all the others

* i did not have to sign up.
* clicking "play hi-fi", saving to disk "tmp"
* "cat tmp" shows me the real url
* wget "realurl" and the mp3 is on my computer

i'm not sure the syntax but
* mpg123 -@ "realurl"
or
* mpg123 "realurl"
should work as well (beware the "", because there were some "&" in the url...which forks background andstuff...)

cheers, tobias.