[linux-audio-user] LADCCA (was: Some music made with Linux)

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Fri Feb 20 15:01:56 EST 2004

	Ok yeah I guess my semantics were wrong :)! Is there a way to
make other programs play nice?

	I often day dream about writing a small (actually when I stop
daydreaming and start writing it down it becomes rather large) python
script that checks against a list of audio programs to see which are
running and uses the new functionality of qjackctl to restart and
reconnect them. (actually I don't know if you can query qjackctl for its
current setup, don't have the man pages here at work).

	Ahh day dreams

m.