[linux-audio-user] general linux usage (was: LADCCA (was: Some music made with Linux))

Guy Daniel CLOTILDE guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 20 22:30:11 EST 2004

Chris Pickett wrote / a écrit:

> Users can do a lot of testing, and also tell programmers what they
> need a program to do, which is valuable input.

Yes, indeed. I have to say that it's amazing how programmers respond kindly to requests. Not all of course, and some of my requests surely have been silly/useless/hard to implement. But generally speaking, I got an answer, a change and I have even been credited for the idea!!! I recognize that that Linux is hard sometimes and I've got my bag of frustrations too, but I have seen such great people there!

Thanks all linux programmers/testers/users :-)

feeling warm and fuzzy in the morning
GuyCLO~