[Jamin] Re: [linux-audio-user] good spectrum analyser

Mark Knecht markknecht at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 23:07:37 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 19:09, Jan Depner wrote:
> Actually it's acting as the front-end to the 1023 band EQ.

I didn't understand that it was that deep. 20Hz/per average band eh?
That and a hi-Q would definitely give you a good notch if you needed it.

Again, these are the feature that I personally think makes a great
channel strip, but in that task I'll need 8-10 of these things, so
either the CPU usage has to come doing or my PC needs to go to the gym.

- Mark