[Jamin] Re: [linux-audio-user] good spectrum analyser

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Sun Feb 22 14:13:24 EST 2004

Jan Depner wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 12:43, Mark Knecht wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 09:23, Steve Harris wrote:
>>
>>The only real advantage of a Channel Strip is that everything you need
>>is there in a single screen. You don't have to call up 3-4 different
>>plugins to look at the things you want to work on. It also allows side
>>chain control in ways that aren't very easy using separate plugins.
>>

> 	That's a good point.  It *is* a PITA to drag all those plugin parameter
> windows around.

How difficult would it be to lock plugin windows together, if the edges
are made snappable or whatever?  Or to save different arrangements on
your screen?  Logic has something sort of like this, in that you're able
to save different window arrangements (I think they call them
"screensets") for each song and flip between them quickly.