[linux-audio-user] Alsa startup booting 2.6.2

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun Feb 22 16:27:42 EST 2004

In reality, seems to be working just fine now. UBS works and can record notes
to Rosegarden.

On boot, BEFORE alsa start, restore mixer setting, etc., there is a bunch of
underfind snd_..... items. Apparently harmless.

I had added my alsa devices (not of the "autodetected" types) to modprobe.conf
where it says to do so. I added them to the /lib/modules version as
well--this may be the reason. The question is where is it correct to do so?