[linux-audio-user] The AGNULA newsletter - the future

Rob lau at kudla.org
Mon Feb 23 07:35:22 EST 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 11:19, Andrea Glorioso wrote:
> However,  as the  AGNULA project is  reaching  the  end of
> its funded lifetime I  think it's  high  time that  we think

So whatever happened to Agnula?  I only see maybe 20 messages
about it among the 14,000 messages posted to LAU since I joined.
Did it get eclipsed by sub-distros like Planet CCRMA and
Austin's efforts to get every audio program ever made added to
Mandrake?  Are people actually running and using it for work?

I'm curious because it was one of the first highly publicised
cases where a free software project got government funding, and
I'd like to know how that worked out.

Rob