[linux-audio-user] The AGNULA newsletter - the future

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Feb 23 21:47:54 EST 2004

On Monday 23 February 2004 12:35 pm, Rob wrote:
> So whatever happened to Agnula?  I only see maybe 20 messages
> about it among the 14,000 messages posted to LAU since I joined.
> Did it get eclipsed by sub-distros like Planet CCRMA and
> Austin's efforts to get every audio program ever made added to
> Mandrake?  Are people actually running and using it for work?

Yes people are actually running it and using it for work. Don't be confused by
this message - it's about the ending of the two-year funded period, the
project continues. The DeMuDi archive is possibly to Debian what Planet CCRMA
is to RedHat and Austin's/Thac's rpms are to Mandrake. The Agnula Project as
a whole covers more bases than just that, the Newsletter is one of them, and
it's very much alive right now.

cheers

tim hall