[linux-audio-user] mas

Taybin Rutkin taybin at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 10:47:48 EST 2004

The mailing lists are dead, the site hasn't been updated, and the programmers are working on something else.

Despite all that though, I talked to a couple of them at their booth at linuxworldconf in January, and they said it was still alive.  They're having a chicken-egg situation though.

It sounds like neat software though.

Taybin