[linux-audio-user] intel8x0: clocking to 48000

Atte André Jensen atte at ballbreaker.dk
Wed Jan 7 19:29:39 EST 2004

Based on the fact that the following line is the second last displayed
by dmsg, I presume my intel i810 is set to a sample rate of 48000:

intel8x0: clocking to 48000

I also presume this is not optimal and should be changed to 44100,
right? Where is this done?

I run debian/unstable on both 2.4.23-low-latency-patched and 2.6.0/1
kernels with the latest alsa on 2.4 and the build in alsa in 2.6. Please
bear with me, but I don't really know which config files to post....

Thanks in advance.
--
peace, love & harmony
Atte