[linux-audio-user] RRADical WIP collection

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Jan 8 18:37:04 EST 2004

Hi all,

here's a work in progress collection of the state of affairs in
RRADical Pd as I propose it.
http://footils.org/pkg/rradical-wip-040109.tgz

This includes a new and improved version of the pattern sequencer
rrad.pattseq and memento and lots of more abstractions for
reuseability enhancements in Pd.

Impressive Screenshot of a use case is here:
http://footils.org/images/rradical-wip.png

Extensive documentation is missing. :(

I'll regularily announce updates to my wip-collection here:
http://footils.org/cms/pydiddy/wiki/RradicalPd

Linux-audio-user is CC'd because maybe this is interesting to, well,
Linux audio users, too, I guess.

== What is RRADical Pd? ==

 One goal of RRADicalPd? is to create a collection of patches, that
 make Pd easier and faster to use for people who are more comfortable
 with software like Reason or Reaktor. RRADical ships with patches,
 that solve real-world problems on a higher level of abstraction than
 the standard Pd objects do. All these high level abstractions
 (should) come with (detachable and changable) GUIs built in and use a
 common way of saving states. They also include a net remote control
 using OSC.

 RRAD as an acronym stands for "Reusable and Rapid Application/Audio
 Development" with Pd.

 The official home of RRADical Pd is:
 http://pure-data.org/community/projects/rradical/

Have fun,