[linux-audio-user] AGNULA/DeMuDI 1.1.0 approaching - early packages testing

The AGNULA Team info at agnula.speech.kth.se
Wed Jan 7 13:02:23 EST 2004

|                  ______ ______  _     _ _                       |
|            /\   / _____)  ___ \| |   | | |        /\            |
|           /  \ | /  ___| |   | | |   | | |       /  \           |
|          / /\ \| | (___) |   | | |   | | |      / /\ \          |
|         | |__| | \____/| |   | | |___| | |_____| |__| |         |
|         |______|\_____/|_|   |_|\______|_______)______|         |

     [Sorry for cross-posting.  Feel free to forward around]

Florence, 7 January 2004

+++ AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.1.0 approaching - early packages testing

As we approach  the release  of AGNULA/DeMuDi  1.1.0 [0]  we'd like to
spread awareness on the availability of the debian packages we've been
working on in the past weeks.

+++

As we approach  the release  of AGNULA/DeMuDi  1.1.0 [0]  we'd like to
spread awareness on the availability of the debian packages we've been
working on in the past weeks.

These packages are built against a frozen  snapshot of Debian Unstable
[1], but they should work on Sarge systems  too, as there haven't been
any major upgrade between the   two.  They  won't work without   major
overhaul on Debian Woody systems, unfortunately. [2]

If you are running a  Sarge or Sid  debian system, we would appreciate
early testing of our packages.  Instructions on downloading them can
be found at:

http://www.agnula.org/download/demudi/demudi_1_1_0_apt

We value all your   bug reports, suggestions, criticisms and  anything
else you feel would be useful for us to improve our work.

You can find instructions on how to report bugs and requests here:

http://www.agnula.org/development/agnula_bugs_requests/

while instructions on how to contact us are available here:

http://www.agnula.org/contacts/

+++

About  AGNULA: Agnula (acronym    for A GNU/Linux  Audio distribution,
pronounced with  a strong g)  is the name of a  project  funded by the
European Commission  (number of  contract: IST-2001-34879;  key action
IV.3.3, Free  Software: towards the  critical mass).  The project aims
to spread Free Software in the professional audio/video arena.

Best regards,

The AGNULA Team                                   info at agnula.org
Our web site:                               http://www.agnula.org/
"There's no free expression without control on the tools you use"

[0] Which should hopefully go out on Jan 15, 2004 (cross your
fingers).

[1] And specifically, the snapshot frozen at 15/11/2003.

[2] But please check

    http://www.agnula.org/download/demudi/demudi_1_0_iso
    http://www.agnula.org/download/demudi/demudi_1_0_apt

    for information on how to use (a subset of) our debian packages on
    woody.