[linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface

Vincent Touquet vincent.touquet at pandora.be
Fri Jan 9 05:50:24 EST 2004

Hi,

Anyone in here using a RME cardbus card in a laptop ?
I'm considering going that route and it would be nice to
be able to use that interface in Linux.

I was planning to go the powerbook way, but as I have to
develop for XP and Linux in the first place, I will probably
go for a Thinkpad (who seem to have great battery life).

Any info is appreciated,

vini

PS: I noticed that the Multiface is listed as supported on the
ALSA site, but I don't know if that means the cardbus card too,
or only the PCI card + multiface.