[linux-audio-user] ALSA, JACK, Ardour, JAMin on Fedora Core 1 w/2.6.0-mm2

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Fri Jan 9 22:35:40 EST 2004

Would anyone be interested in versions of my ALSA, JACK, Ardour, JAMIN
installation directions for Fedora Core 1 with 2.6.0-mm2.  The originals
for RH 7.3 are at:

http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR.html
http://jamin.sourceforge.net/

I just got one of those $200, 1.4 GHz Duron, Wal-Mart specials (for my
wife) and have loaded Fedora Core 1 and the above on it.  If everyone is
using the Planet CCRMA at Home stuff for this I'll pass.  If anyone is
interested I'll make new versions over the next few days.  My testing
time is limited as I'm about to be out of country for a few weeks.

Jan