[linux-audio-user] RME Cardbus + multiface

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Sun Jan 11 11:21:22 EST 2004

Tim Blechmann wrote on Sun, 11-Jan-2004:

 > hi all...
 >
 > did anyone got his cardbus interface working with the pcmcia_cs drivers?

CardBus cards do not necessarily get handled by pcmcia drivers, they are
really more like PCI cards.  Just make sure your kernel has CardBus
support enabled in the kernel.  From the kernel setup:
[General setup]->[PCMCIA/cardbus support]-> say yes at the top, and yes for
CardBus support.

Currently with the card inserted what is the output from
'lspci -v' ?

If you can more fully express the symptoms of your problem, then we can
help solve it.  If you have done so before, I don't think I saw it....

jlc