[linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth-1.7.2

Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Tue Jan 20 11:54:42 EST 2004

Hello,

after I noticed that polyphony was completely broken in ams < 1.7.2
I rapidly fixed it (thanks to Fons Adriaensen for valueable hints).

Some of the patches used for the sound examples published by german
Keyboards magazine are now available for download as well.

You might also enjoy the new phaser instrument patch and its "Haunted
Castle"...

Have fun !

Matthias

--