[linux-audio-user] Which kernel for low latency and kernel 2.6.1-mm# problems

Robert Jonsson robert.jonsson at dataductus.se
Wed Jan 21 05:07:45 EST 2004

Hi,

It seems we have quite a few reports of 2.6 working badly with realtime
scheduling.
I haven't tried 2.6 myself yet, but, I would say there are problems that we
need to find and eliminate. (Still, it could be configuration issues, but we
need to find these too.) Last I heard Andrew (cc:ed) thought it worked as
good as 2.4, except for some rare corner cases.

Now, how do we proceed, are there any evidence that we can forward to the
kernel folks?

Regards,
Robert