[linux-audio-user] DeMuDi on CD (UK) ?

Andreas Kuckartz A.Kuckartz at ping.de
Wed Jan 21 09:34:32 EST 2004

You might want to ask the dealers listed on this page:
http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/

Probably one of them can produce/offer these CDs. Do not forget to send them
a link to the ISO images:
http://www.agnula.org/download/demudi/demudi_1_0_iso and tell them that
newer versions will probably be published soon.

I do not know if it makes sense to use the 1.0 ISO images instead of the 1.1
images (which do not yet exist).

Cheers,
Andreas