[linux-audio-user] Audio 3-D Demo --- Any Interest in Software?

davidrclark at earthlink.net davidrclark at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 19:27:01 EST 2004

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your query, but I was unable to send email to your location
from mine due to email restrictions on your end --- so I'm hoping you'll
see this.  Please let me know if you do.  I hope it's OK to reply through
the mailing list because I don't have any other way of contacting you.

(BTW: Do other LAU people have the problem wherein they are contacted
by a reader only to find that they cannot respond?  What should we do
in this situation?  Is use of this list OK?)

I'm developing this software as a research product into computational
acoustics.  I haven't decided what type of licenses to offer, but I'm
leaning towards GPL or similar.

Regards,
Dave.

Replying to: