[linux-audio-user] Recording Internet Stream, Duplex, Help!?

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Sat Jan 24 12:40:10 EST 2004

Greetings:

  FWIW I recently tried recording the audio from a Flash animation at
joecartoon.com. No joy, I couldn't do it. If I armed the record channel
the audio failed from the animation and would not start again until I
disarmed the channel and restarted the Flash show. Audio was fine and
available for everything else during all this, it just wasn't available
from the Flash stuff.

Best regards,

++ dp