[linux-audio-user] RME Multiface vs. M-Audio Delta 1010

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Sun Jan 25 21:45:22 EST 2004

Ok, but in terms of flexibility and control, can i do with the M-Audio
the same things that i can do with RME?

I know that the RME ALSA drivers come with a utility to control the
board, which can be used to assign channels and so on.
How about the M-Audio? Is there anything similar for it? Or i only get
to control it with alsamixer? (which should be ok after all)

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/