[linux-audio-user] [ot] Is DJ-ing commercial use of music tr acks?

Jack Bowling jbinpg at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 26 17:30:27 EST 2004

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 02:25:11PM -0500, Paul Winkler wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 11:02:35AM -0800, Matthew Allen wrote:
> >
> > Ahh, but there really is nothing like 50 hand painted cd covers for your
> > first limited edition release!
>
> Or silk screens.
> or hand-cut linoleum press.
> or rubber stamps.
> etc.

At the risk of showing my age...the only real loss from the Age of
Vinyl Records was the stunning artwork on the album covers. A double record
by Yes was always highly awaited if not only for the Roger Dean artwork. I
suppose there is nothing stopping the equivalent image file from being
included on a CD.

--
Jack Bowling
mailto: jbinpg at shaw.ca