[linux-audio-user] m3u streaming

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Wed Jan 28 09:43:53 EST 2004

Greetings:

  I tapped into the stream with alsaplayer and mplayer. mpg123, ogg123,
and mpg321 all bombed out with messages similar to this one :

[dlphilp at localhost dlphilp]$ mpg321
http://mp3.arisonic.com/regenerationz/00_all.m3u
Directory: http:/
Playing MPEG stream from mp3.arisonic.com ...
[0:00] Decoding of mp3.arisonic.com finished.

  Alsaplayer and mplayer would not proceed beyond track_1, as was reported.

  Btw, JACK was running while I connected to and played the stream, no
trouble here (but I think Joern's using a more recent JACK ?).

Best,

dp