[linux-audio-user] LOCAL: SoundsExpo2004 was Links for 'Made with Linux' music

Mr. Spock spock at canopus22.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 13:48:49 EST 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 05:44:27PM +0000, Daniel James wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> On the GNU/Linux Centre stand at Sounds Expo 2004 (London, 10-12 Feb)
> I'm planning to take along a laptop with some DJ software, and I was
> going to take my typical DJ set music with me. But - I thought - why
> not take some 'Made with Linux' music instead!

Cool. I don't yet have any music, but was wondering which would be the
best day to attend -- after missing LinuxExpo, I'm going to book a day
off work this time :)

Will you be there for the entire three days?

Are any other people coming just for one day?

I know it won't be on the scale of the ZKM LAD conference with lectures
and webcams, but I'd really like to come and see some Penguin audio in
the flesh, and maybe get some hints and Agnula 1.1 CDROMs (if they are
available).

Cheers,
Malcolm Smith